[Sca-cooks] OT-Squirrelly Issues

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Jun 15 16:50:17 PDT 2006

On Jun 15, 2006, at 7:37 PM, Saint Phlip wrote:

> Oh, Gawd, you've just given me images of Adamantius on his balcony,
> peeing at the squirrels... Oh dear...

I don't think so; it's obvious that the local squirrels have no fear
of the local "predators", unless they can detect the aroma of
digested squirrel proteins in my urine. Between the people that feed
them and the neighbor whose pellet gun ricocheted and hit my lady
wife, I'm sure they don't know what to think. But I'm considering
chili oil, water, and a drop or two of detergent in a Super Soaker
for those that miss the more subtle hints I've been leaving.

A.