[Sca-cooks] OT-Squirrelly Issues

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Jun 15 19:03:51 PDT 2006

Helena asked:
<<< Any suggestions from anyone with experience on how to keep the
squirrels out
of my strawberry patch?  The berries are just starting to ripen and
every
time one gets close, one of those furry little buggers sneaks in and
snags
it!  Of course, I'd like something non-toxic (to both me and the
squirrels)... >>>

Yes. Cook them. And if you are going to do this, using something non-
toxic to get them is preferred. :-)