[Sca-cooks] OT-Squirrelly Issues

tom.vincent at yahoo.com tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 04:19:49 PDT 2006

A few replacement suggestions:

1.  Since hot sauce is primarily water, use cheap chili powder instead.  That's what I used in Phoenix and it kept all the creepy-crawlies off the porch in a matter of hours.

2.  If you really want to use hot sauce, go for one not so horribly overpriced as Tabasco.  Ounce-for-ounce, it's about 10 times the price of store brands.

3.  I use garlic powder (not garlic salt) inside to keep ants away.  Apparently stepping on it is unpleasant for them...maybe they don't appreciate the wonderful aroma either.

Duriel
(who wonders if 'lady wife' means you have at least one other wife who isn't a lady ;> )

Tom Vincent
Republican agenda: Crush the middle class into poverty, rape the environment, enrich corporations, restore slavery, install a theocratic dictatorship. Fight back!