[Sca-cooks] buying chinese spices

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Jun 16 18:18:04 PDT 2006

Ok try this link--
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/clearing_goods/agri_prod_inus.xml
Bringing Agricultural Products Into the United States
It's on the US Customs and Border Protection site.
See also Know before you go.
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/

"As a general rule, condiments, vinegars, oils, packaged spices, honey,
coffee and tea are admissible."
http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/vacation/kbyg/prohibited_restricted.xml#FoodProductsPrepared

Hope this helps,

Johnnae