[Sca-cooks] period crab recipes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 18 01:59:34 PDT 2006

*snerk* ;o) Really? I've only ever gone to a couple of scifi conventions,
ever, and that one was on a tape for sale at the first one, oh, 18 years
ago?  yup.  sh!t.  18 years it's been.  (sorry Papa, sorry list...maire
knows better than profanity on our fine list...it's just that it's 3 in the
morning and I'm in this incredibly strange mood.....)
At any rate, IIRC, I think the author was at that con as a guest artist or
something.  It's pretty cool getting to meet someone who's creative like
that.  ;o)  Right up there with actually meeting Heather Rose Jones and Bjo
Trimble.....
--maire, not particularly a cool person in her own right, but quite capable
of knowing one when she sees one!