[Sca-cooks] crab stuff was eating crabs... was period crab recipes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 20 16:05:02 PDT 2006

Laura C. Minnick wrote:
> A number of years ago, a friend of mine gifted me with a mug that had a crab painted on the side- meant for use at tourneys. Basically, if the
> Crabby Mug is in my hands, I have not yet finished my tea, and am not safe
> to approach! (I'm told this has saved many a life... ;-)
>
> 'Lainie

A Barony just north of us, Lochmere, has a blue crab as it's badge, and
it's on their arms, coronets, etc.  So finding gifts for their Barons
would, you would think, be easy, right?  Wrong.  Just about every crab
thing you see has a red crab on it rather than the blue...even here in MD!!

Frustrating!!

Kiri