[Sca-cooks] Creative Profanity

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Jun 21 08:51:49 PDT 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 11:28 AM, Michael Gunter wrote:

> Chef profanity....ah Gareth Blackstock, how we miss thee.
>
> If you haven't seen the BBC's "Chef!" then you must go out and buy
> the DVD's. Brilliant show.  I've been trying to find some kind of
> transcripts of his florid rants.
>
> Gunthar

I'm especially fond of the rant where he explains to the customer
asking for salt, or ketchup or some such, where everybody is on the
evolutionary scale, in descending order, getting down to "...the
creeping things, people who eat packaged soup, and you..."

Dammit, Gunthar, I had stuff to do... ;-)

Here's one for a start, the one about how it'd be no trouble to run
down the road for some Branston pickle or a packet of cheese-and-
onion crisps to sprinkle over the salmon mousse...:

http://www.siegler.net/chef/.ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/27.html

Adamantius