[Sca-cooks] cook music [OOP]

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Jun 21 11:41:01 PDT 2006

What, you missed Harry Chapin's "30,000 Pounds of Bananas" under foodie songs?

--
Saint Phlip

Don't like getting old? Beats the Hel out of the alternative.

The purpose of life is not to arrive at the grave, a beautiful corpse,
pretty and well-preserved, but to slide in sideways, thoroughly used
up, totally worn out, proclaiming, "Wow! What a ride!"