[Sca-cooks] cook music [OOP]

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jun 21 12:28:53 PDT 2006

there is a filk song, i heard it from Leslie Fish, but am not sure she wrote
it?
the trials and travails of transporting aliens in a cargo ship.
she ends up with stew......

there are a lot of foodie songs in theatre and in musicals.. but for sheer
fun, the "when you're good to momma" from Chicago....
"if you want my gravy... pepper my ragu.. spice it up for momma.. she'll get
HOT for you......" always ran  through my head when i passed the spice
merchants....

now if we go into drinking songs. we could be here all night and run out of
the hard drives too.....
country music alone.......
bucket of corona, girls? trade stories of the perils of finding mr right
or is that atlantis... <grin>
(two different country song references, if you didnt know)
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...