[Sca-cooks] cook music [OOP]

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 12:35:44 PDT 2006

Egads, the lists keep growing (which is what good lists tend to do :)
Have to start keeping foodie music now, why didn't I think of that
before?

Here are a few from the cassette I assembled some years back called
"Illegal, Immoral, and Fattening":

"Rum and Coca Cola" -Andrews Sisters
"Spam" - Monty Python

and how about:

"Scenes From an Italian Restaurant," Billy Joel
"TV Dinners." - ZZ Top
"Eat It", "I Love Rocky Road", "Girls Just Want to Have Lunch" - Weird
Al Yankovic
"On Top of Old Smokey (all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball
when somebody sneezed...)"
"It Must Be Jelly ('Cause Jam Don't Shake Like That)"
"Bread and Butter"
"Chicken Cordon Blues"
"Red Beans and Rice"
"Too Many Dirty Dishes" - Albert Collins

And then there are the food jingles - too many to get started on!

Christianna