[Sca-cooks] OOP - Cake Recipe Request?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 22 05:12:03 PDT 2006

It's possible to search the recipe database at King Arthur
and find recipes for  yellow cakes.
http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recipes/searchclass.php
There's a lazy daist cake, lemon pudding cake, and self-rising yellow
cake.
The Food network  http://www.foodtv.com/  has recipes--
including Paula Dean's  IS IT REALLY BETTER THAN SEX? CAKE.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,,FOOD_9936_22524,00.html

Lastly Epicurious has recipes.
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/find/results?search=yellow+cake&x=3&y=3
including a number of variations.