[Sca-cooks] feast

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Jun 22 05:54:44 PDT 2006

I understand the compulsion, truly...I've been feeling similar urges
myself....I'm thinking, our next Spring Feast, maybe.....
Hmmm....Andalusian or Italian...hmmm......
--Maire, who has grains in her kitchen spice box, so she's safe there, but
if she wanted to do the Andalusian, would need somethings she *doesn't*
have.....