[Sca-cooks] feast

grizly grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 22 13:23:10 PDT 2006

From: "Sue Clemenger" <mooncat at in-tch.com>
> I understand the compulsion, truly...I've been feeling similar urges
> myself....I'm thinking, our next Spring Feast, maybe.....
> Hmmm....Andalusian or Italian...hmmm......
> --Maire, who has grains in her kitchen spice box, so she's safe there, but
> if she wanted to do the Andalusian, would need somethings she *doesn't*
> have.....

I can as well...I've already been drafted to do the Middle Eastern feast
next February...sigh....

I have about 3 lbs of grains and no feast on the horizon :o(  Once I get
that shipment of 20# of cubebs, I'll be in real business! (Already have 5#
long pepper too).  Guess I'll make some spice mixes, huh?

niccolo
(a spice finatic like some are about books . . . it's more about HAVING than
USING sometimes)