[Sca-cooks] kitchen accidents

Craig Jones drakey at internode.on.net
Sun Jun 25 16:52:22 PDT 2006

I worked in MacDonalds as a teenager (3 mths between
graduating from the International School Bangkok and
starting at the Australian National University).

I've worked in pubs (help pay for Uni - beer money) but in
IT after that ever since...

I'm involved in surprisingly accident and incident free
kitchens in the SCA...

Drakey - not sitting down but recovering from a rather nasty
rattan hit to the left buttock (no armour - just hosen) from
a 6'6" chunk of man-beef from the Barony of Rowany...