[Sca-cooks] Cherries cherries and more cherries

Karin Burgess avrealtor at prodigy.net
Tue Jun 27 14:09:28 PDT 2006

This was a spur of the moment one since I was stressed after work and wanted to spend some time with my daughter.

  I am always up to going out there agian. This particular orchard will be open until July 6th.   There are others out that way though who will be open longer.

  The offer is still open to anyone in Caid to all meet at the orchards adn bring a picnic lunch :) Just have to warn people, my 8 year old will e with us and she is very talkative and will ask many many questions

  -Muiriath

SilverR0se at aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 6/23/2006 5:29:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
avrealtor at prodigy.net writes:

> Anyone care to share their favorite cherry recipes?

Eleanor Fettiplace's book has a number of nummy cherry recipes. Wasn't this
supposed to be the Caid cherry orchard field trip, Muiriath? ;)

Renata