[Sca-cooks] Cool pottery site

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Jun 29 08:49:00 PDT 2006

This is our friend John Hudson who appeared at Leeds
in 2004 and at CookCon III last year in 2005. His pottery is the
pottery now found at the newly restyled Tudor kitchens at Hampton Court.
One runs into his pieces all over England and Europe now.
They are also at the New Globe for instance.
I first met John and Christine in person at Leeds in 2004. We went out for
dinner at Mem's invitation. They then both came
over to the states last June when he was the guest speaker at the 2005
Cook's Con in Colorado. He did a great cookery demo using his pottery
there in Colorado. He's a great guy.

Johnnae