[Sca-cooks] Raw food

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 07:25:33 PDT 2006

My own children did not understand 'candy' until they began attending
school.  They recognized apple, pear, banana, strawberry, blueberry,
raspberry, blackberry almond, grape, and plum in the same catagory as
uncooked; green beans, snow peas, green peas, carrots, celery, parsnips and
turnips.

of course after they started school ... there was this Keebler thing that
kept popping up when they were asked what they would like for snack ...
sigh.

BUT ... still, to this day, I never get to cook raw green beans unless I get
a LOT ... because they get devoured by the small-fry.  One might just as
well throw away the lid if one opens a carton of  grape tomatos.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster
jo_foster81 at hotmail.com

Cynicism is not realistic or tough - it is unrealistic and kind of cowardly,
because it means you don't have to try ... Peggy Noonan