[Sca-cooks] remove vs course and communication

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 5 12:46:21 PDT 2006

It's very hard sometimes to ready body language
through the internet.

Email just sits there in black and white. It doesn't
smile or shrug or look inquisitive without the person
typing putting in some sort of "emoticon".

I've done the same thing, many a time. Dashed off an
email and gone on my way, just to get a "Are you mad
at me?" query/variant shortly thereafter.

ooops. Not mad, just effficient/busy/in a hurry/
didn't think it was offensive.

Chalk it up to the list of email pitfalls including
replying to the digest without snipping and forgetting
to spell check. *wink*

-Clara

(who just realized she is going to be LATE for an
appointment and is outta here)
:D