[Sca-cooks] Amra arrived -- in Pennsylvania... Under Contract

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 15:28:18 PDT 2006

(apologies to any who get this more than once -- some of y'all already
got it by private channels, I hope!)

I'm in place.  Mostly.  Lots happened in a short time, and I'm still
settling in.  Managed to score a pretty nice apartment within
(emergency) walking distance of the job site.  (I'd better work on some
more walking in advance of needing to do it...)  AND strike a deal for
it the evening of Memorial Day, thereby only unloading the car once.

Just got personal internet access back tonight -- went the cable
Internet route, with no local phone (keeping my Dallas-number cell phone
TFN).  Took a week to get a connect appointment...

Will get to an heraldic commentary Wednesday, writer's group Thursday,
and see from there -- found the local (Washington PA) Shire of Kings
Crossing half by accident last Friday.  (Knew where they met, roughly,
but I was actually searching for supper when I found the Friday night
fighter[less] practice -- most of the fighters already being headed to a
big event south of here.)

Never know WHERE you will see me, after all... <GRYN>

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail:  <BLOCKED::mailto:KiheBard at hotmail.com>
KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR  <BLOCKED::mailto:MCBaker216 at cs.com>