[Sca-cooks] Job opportunity

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 12:55:59 PDT 2006

Please pardon the use of this bandwidth for an announcement from the
modern world:
I have been asked twice by one of my employers if I knew anyone that
might want to come and work, so I thought I would put it out here to see
if someone might be interested.
The job is as a Chef Instructor for the Viking Cooking Store in Atlanta.
This is what I do for them, and they are in need of more people that do
what I do there.  That includes teaching cooking classes on a variety of
topics to everyone from kids to seniors.  Viking makes high-end domestic
cooking appliances and small wares.  The classes are aimed at home
cooking, although they run the gamut of culinary skills from knife
skills and food basics to advanced techniques and menu preparation.  You
must be able to work with hands-on groups of up to 12, and in a demo
cooking theatre setting for groups up to 40.  You get to work with some
really spiffy equipment and really nice $$ food.  You should have some
sort of formal culinary training or lots of o-t-j experience.
Please email me directly if you would like more information.

And hey, cooking is a very medieval occupation!
:-)
Christianna
mka
Chef Christy