[Sca-cooks] GW A&S

Biles, Christina christina.biles at okstate.edu
Fri Mar 10 10:37:58 PST 2006

 Stefan said:

>>>Folks, I don't know when the Grand A&S competition is, or more
precisely when the peons will be allowed in to look at it, but if you
get a chance, do so. And look for Lady Clara's display. It should be
wonderful. I couldn't make the Ansteorra Kingdom A&S, but if her entry
was a continuation of what she did for the A&S competition for
Candlemas, it will be wonderful.

It is lovely to have a cook as Kingdom Artisan.

You should have a chance to look at Clara's entry on Friday afternoon.
Clara's entry was much cooler than the one at Candlemas, and I can't
wait to see it again.  I felt very pathetic at Kingdom A&S with my
display next to hers.  ;>

I'll have a display of white puddings (in their proper sausage casings)
in the display part of the hall.  And, yes Stefan, when I have written
up in article format I'll give it to you.  ;>

I'll be in the camp next to the Ansteorran gates with the awesome
painted pavilions if anyone wants to say Hi! at war.

-Magdalena da Cadamosto