[Sca-cooks] Thought you'd like to know

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 23 08:08:57 PST 2006

Salve

the Eileen Powers translation of the Menagier is out again. Farewell
photocopier smudges, goodbye extortionate second-hand dealers...

Ciao

Giano

Subject: Re: Title request: Goodman of Paris 06/Apr/2006
Date: Donnerstag, 23. März 2006 15:35
From: Alison Coles <acoles at boydell.co.uk>
To: carlton_bach at yahoo.de

Title notification from the Boydell & Brewer web site

We are pleased advise you that we now have stocks of this title.
Orders can be placed via your local bookshop or directly from us.

Please click below to see this title on our web site for more information:

http://www.boydell.co.uk/43832224.HTM

If you have already placed your order with us, you can expect to
receive your copy soon.

Regards,

Alison Coles
Web Manager
Boydell & Brewer Ltd
PO Box 9, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 3DF. UK
Tel:  +44 (0) 1394 610600, Fax:  +44 (0) 1394 610316