[Sca-cooks] O yez, O yez: Southern Meridies, Northern Trimarian, Southern Gleann Abhann Cooks, Herbalists & Brewers

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Sat Mar 4 12:35:56 PST 2006

You are special :)
Sure, forward away.
Christianna

Wow, I feel so special.  I do plan to be there, and am really looking
forward to it.  With your permission, I will forward this to the
appropriate
Trimarian lists.

Mairi Ceilidh
jjterlouw at earthlink.net

This year's Royal University of Meridies (RUM) event is being combined
with our Kingdom Arts and Sciences event, and will be held on June 3rd
and will be hosted by the Shires of Marion Glen/Ravenwood in south
Georgia.  The School of Culinary Sciences will have a building of it's
own for the day, complete with an air conditioned kitchen and dining
room area for classes and hands-on cooking projects.  If you are
interested in participating as a teacher or a student, and have not
already heard from me via private email (Marie Ceilidh, please send me
your email address), please write to me at: kingstaste at comcast.net.
I would be happy to hear your ideas even if you can't make the event!
Looking forward to a wonderful experience with this format this year,
Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, OL
Dean, School of Culinary Sciences,
Royal University of Meridies