[Sca-cooks] My Middle Eastern Feast...how it went

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Mar 5 21:44:50 PST 2006

Daniel suggested:

Was written:
I didn't post the recipes as it would take a lot of room.
However, many of them are already either on Urtatim's page or in the
Florilegium.  If anyone wants a specific recipe, let me know and I can
post that...or send it privately, as needed.

Why not write it up as an article for the Flori-- and elsewhere. This is
what we wanted to do.  This is what we decided to do.  This is what
we did. This is how it came out.
<<<

Yes, please do. I've saved the original feast review, but I really
wanted a bit more to go with it.
Even if the recipes are elsewhere in the Florilegium, having them in
one spot is often easier for anyone wanting to re-create this
particular feast or for them to even simply review a particular
recipe without having to hunt through the Florilegium for it. And as
was mentioned, some recipes are on Urtatim's page but not in the
Florilegium.

The items that Daniel mentioned "This is what we wanted to do.  This
is what we decided to do...." are exactly the kinds of things I like
to have in feast reviews. This gives less experienced cooks some
ideas on how to overcome problems they might face and how they might
overcome them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas