[Sca-cooks] Re: crunchy currants

Carole Smith renaissancespirit2 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 21:51:03 PST 2006

This spring I am building a retaining wall near my house.  By autumn I will have room for herbs, etc. Saffron and lovage will be planted, and I hope a fruit tree or two.  Next Spring a few vegetables.  Eventually there will be 4 retaining walls (32" high at most), and lots more level ground that will need planting.

  Feeling a little like Superwoman today.

  Cordelia

Robin Carroll-Mann <rcmann4 at earthlink.net> wrote:
    Carole Smith wrote (re: saffron):