[Sca-cooks] Anyone else going to Gulf Wars?

mollirose at bellsouth.net mollirose at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 07:52:08 PST 2006

Please come on by the Children's Area. I'll be there all week. We are
staying off site but a tood number of our household stays in the Meridian
Southern Consortium area.

You can't miss me...I'm the one flying by on my rose colored (three wheeled)
pony, with the wind ruffling my muffin cap...

Molli Rose