[Sca-cooks] bottle gourds (european squashes)

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 08:13:17 PST 2006

Greetings,

This is the website that I have found that has the seeds for the
edible bottle gourd - still widely eaten in Asian cultures.

http://www.evergreenseeds.com/evergreenseeds/calgouropo.html

I do not know if there is a difference between these and the ones that
your source might sell.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva