[Sca-cooks] question about chives

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 13:38:14 PST 2006

thanks for the info.  As far as spraying...only thing
I ever see them do is the once in a great while
mosiquito spraying.  They drive thru the neighborhood.
 In the year and a few months I have been here, I have
only seen them do that like 2 times.  These had died
out over the winter and now have come back, so they
are spray free as of right now.
Alexa

--- King's Taste Productions <kingstaste at comcast.net>