[Sca-cooks] question about chives

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Mar 14 05:34:52 PST 2006

 Got chives in the back yard, can`t get them to die, outside of  digging
them out of the ground, snip, chop, hack, mow, 5 harvest a summer many green
salads later. Frozen worked better then most ways of keeping them mostly I
use for soups afterwards though. Hot water wash , drain dry, into a bag and
into the freezer. Last until this spring when I get fresh again. I just
count them as one of the benefits of spring and summer.
 Da