[Sca-cooks] "Kapoosh" Universal Knife Block...

Jeff Elder scholari at verizon.net
Wed Mar 15 10:35:43 PST 2006

Ohhh that looks cool!
Although a big magnetic tool rack / knife rack works too.
   (makes an impressive wall of knives)

That "Kapoosh" is neat though.  Dishwasher safe?
if it really can be washed out periodically, does not fall apart from the
washing, and can be completely dried so as not to create places for things
to grow.  Might be cool

After a lot of use the heavier knives might all cluster at the bottom of the
block.
Would not be any good (IMHO) for like my 12 inch Sabatier or Chinese chef's
cleaver.

Simon Hondy
"Cum Omni humilitate
faciant ipsas artes"