[Sca-cooks] Baby, but no Marzipan

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 23:43:05 PST 2006

Congratulations!  A chuckle at the workings of coincidence: three weeks ago, my daughter Katherine gave birth to Alexander Justice Greer, Sasha to his friends, and he, too, is a prodigious eater :-)  Many good wishes for happy days to you and your new baby.

  Judith

Katherine Throckmorton <kthrockmorton at lycos.com> wrote:
  I am pleased to announce the birth of my son, Alexander Eugene Lewis. He was born March 13th and weighed 7lbs 9oz, and was 21 inches long. Both of us are doing well, and I am pleased to report that he is a good eater ;)

-Katherine