[Sca-cooks] Hellooooo......

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Sun Mar 19 16:14:25 PST 2006

At 07:41 AM 3/19/2006, you wrote:
>Is anybody in there?
>Felt like quoting Pink Floyd, for a moment.
>This is just Maire, checking to see if the SCA-Cooks' microphones are on and
>if someone's home.  It's been vewy, vewy quiet this entire weekend on all my
>ansteorra-hosted lists....
>--Maire, going off to play with almonds and knitting......

I just got back this afternoon from the Summits' March Coronet Tourney.
Chilly and windy, but a pretty nice event. The Crown was there, with their
little girl, who is an especially cute poppet. Spent time with my sweetie,
got to drive through a part of the state that I hadn't been in before. And
now I'm home, and ready for tea and ibuprofen, and a nap. :-p I have two
largish projects looming, so I should relax while I can.

'Lainie