[Sca-cooks] Hellooooo......

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 19 17:19:48 PST 2006

Maybe in part, but not *all* of my Ansteorra lists, so completely.  My
original post for this took more than 8 hours to get "through"...in fact, my
ISP sent me a notice telling me that it was having trouble connecting, etc.
Glad to see that folks are "out there," though....
--Maire, wondering what to do with a largish bag of blanched
almonds....besides cover them in a dusting of seasoning salt and baking
them....(mmmmmmmm)