[Sca-cooks] Gulf Wars news

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 18:45:53 PST 2006

>I was one of the judges, and she deserved every point.  Could someone
>please
>forward my email address to her and ask her to contact me?  I have a favor
>to ask of her.
>
>Thank You,
>
>Mairi Ceilidh, who needed no lunch at GW Art/Sci
>jjterlouw AT earthlink.net

HL Clara is on this list so she should have it by now.
BTW, Clara, don't forget to send me the .pdf of your
documentation. I really want to read it.

Another cool cooking thing to mention was the fabulous bakery put up by
Master Huen. Fresh croissants, dough wrapped sausages, assorted tarts,
breads,
cookies, etc...wow. Thank you, I lived several days on your stuff. I'm just
mad
that I never saw Master Huen himself.

Gunthar