[Sca-cooks] OT: home coffee delivery

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 15:56:52 PST 2006

Gaylin Walli wrote:
> Does anyone participate in home coffee delivery programs? (clubs like
> Gevalia). I'm looking for one that offers organic, fair trade coffee
> that I don't have to drag my lazy butt to the store to get. Most of
> the web hits that I've explored look....not very reputable to me. A
> word-of-mouth recommendation would be great.
>
> Iasmin

I'm not sure if they do organic, free-trade coffee, but they may have
some...but we use Peets Coffee out of Seattle.  The coffee is superb,
they roast it typically on the day the ship it, and they have a wide
variety of coffees and teas available.  And did I mention that the
coffee is GOOD!  We've been subscribing to their service for a couple of
years now.  Dunno if this helps, but...
Their Web site is www.peets.com.

Kiri