[Sca-cooks] Tony Bourdain Iceland Special

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Thu Mar 23 06:52:40 PST 2006

> Is it possible that Phlip's use of the word "was" [quoting Dr. Buell,
>   or possibly not] has led you to assume the discussion was about
> period Icelandic cookery, when in fact it may have been on Icelandic
>  cookery in general, or modern Icelandic cookery?
>
> Adamantius

Actually, it's all Devra's fault ;-) Paul and I were discussing her inventory
in regards to cookery books. I had drawn his attention to Nanna's book,
knowing he had been involved with some scholarship and whatnot in Iceland,
where he had  been several times, for a considerable period, and that's when
he made his comment.

Phlip