[Sca-cooks] chocolate health benefits

Tom Vincent tom.vincent at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 24 04:53:53 PST 2006

Probably because each one is misleading in different ways.  One talks about 2 *grams* of chocolate per day, another talks about 70% cocoa level and then lists a bunch of high-end/high-fat chocolate sites.

  The only way to gain a health benefit from chocolate is to throw it in the trash as you head out the door for a walk around the block!

  Duriel

otsisto <otsisto at socket.net> wrote:
  I do not know why this didn't make it to the list the first time.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4371867.stm

http://www.gayot.com/lifestyle/health/features/chocolate_health.html

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0NAH/is_3_29/ai_54189532

http://www.commonvoice.com/article.asp?colid=4256

Lyse

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Tom Vincent

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men”

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

“If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again”

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.”

“Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out. It will wear well and will be remembered long after the prism of politeness or the complexion of courtesy has faded away.”

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.”

- Abraham Lincoln