[Sca-cooks] Speaking of Chocolate...

King's Taste Productions kingstaste at comcast.net
Fri Mar 24 07:12:34 PST 2006

Have fun!  We (the folks at Viking) have been manning the 'make your own
chocolate' booth on certain days.  My general manager evidently got very
frustrated with people being upset that they had to make their own and
then wait and come back once it had set - and all of this for free, mind
you - and was heard growling "there's no such thing as a free lunch!"
even of chocolate, I suppose.
Hope it is a great day out at the museum,
Christianna