[Sca-cooks] OT: home coffee delivery

Colin MacNachtan dcm at mccr.org
Fri Mar 24 09:04:47 PST 2006

--On Tuesday, March 21, 2006 18:01:26 -0500 Gaylin Walli
<iasmin at comcast.net> wrote:

> Does anyone participate in home coffee delivery programs? (clubs like
> Gevalia). I'm looking for one that offers organic, fair trade coffee
> that I don't have to drag my lazy butt to the store to get. Most of  the
> web hits that I've explored look....not very reputable to me. A
> word-of-mouth recommendation would be great.

I'd highly recommend Sweet Maria's http://www.sweetmarias.com for delivered
coffee.  Their main business is green coffee beans for home roasting, but
they also ship a small quantity of freshly-roasted coffee.  Tom is gaining
a reputation as one of the world's top experts on high quality coffee.

I've been an extremely satisfied customer of their green beans for several
years.

Colin MacNachtan