[Sca-cooks] RESEND: Furry Lobster

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Mar 26 16:21:13 PST 2006

Eeeeuuuuuwwww!
I've actually seen a fur-bearing trout (at a taxidermist's).  So there! ;o)
--Maire, proud Rocky Mountains native, who actually had her easterner cousin
convinced that not only did we have fur-bearing trout (they grow fur because
the water's so cold in the glacial lakes, dontchaknow), but also a rare
animal known as the "jackelope"....)