[Sca-cooks] RESEND: Furry Lobster

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Mar 27 06:10:44 PST 2006

ROTFLMAO!
I suppose, gentle lady, that they are alike in their scarcity, although I've
not heard of the Mountain Walrus, and it looks like their habitat is more
AnTir/West than Artemsian.  Not sure about the walrus (walruseseses?
walrusi?), but our fishies are having a tough time with global
warming--their lakes are on the verge of becoming habitable by competitive
species. ;o)
--Maire