[Sca-cooks] If you only had one cooking pot

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Mon Mar 27 14:14:04 PST 2006

> I have a beautiful cast iron wok...make by lodge
> (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004S9HB/002-5576767-
> 1735234?v=glance&n=284507)  weighs in at 11 lbs.
>
>   As far as I'm concerned, when I get too weak to lift an 11 lb
> piece of cookware, it's time to put me in the ground.
>
>   All my cookware is either nekkid cast iron or Le Creuset -
> enamelled cast iron.
>
>   Duriel

Well, you know, I injured my elbow last year, hammering with a 3 lb cross
pein- over did it-, and since it's still healing, I'm not terribly interested
in dealing with heavy cookware. I'm sure a lot of us have the same, or
similar, considerations, so it's a point that needs to be addressed. And,
can't speak for anyone else. but I'm not ready to be put in the ground yet.

Phlip