[Sca-cooks] RESEND: Furry Lobster

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 16:58:55 PST 2006

A friend of mine here in Caid managed to convince a young Blonde bimbette that there was
such an animal as a Nauga, whose skin provides us with Naugahide.  As the story went,
there are two known species of Nauga: The Greater Alaskan Nauga and the Lesser Californian
Nauga.  The Greater Alaskan Nauga, although very shy and hard to find, provides us with
the solid colored Naugahide.  The Lesser Californian Nauga is now extinct, hunted to
extinction because its skin was striped, or polka-dotted, or plaid, which made it easier
to find and hunt.  There are rumors that there still are a few of the Lesser Californian
Naugas around with a floral patterned hide, but no one has seen it in 20 years...

Huette