[Sca-cooks] Using all the fish

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue Mar 28 11:03:26 PST 2006

> We have a local place where we can get uncleaned fish for about 50% less
> than cleaned fish.  So I am wondering what are some good strategies for
> making maximum use of any edible or good for flavoring part of the fish?
> And I should warn you that I have minimal fish cleaning experience,
>  so there's no such thing as overexplaining here :-).
>
> Sharon
> gordonse at one.net

Suggestion- go to your local hunting fishing supply store, and ask to be
directed to someone who can teach you to clean fish. It's not very difficult,
you can learn basicly all you need to learn in less than an hour, and you'll
have the knowledge to apply, no matter what type of fish you need to deal
with.

Phlip