[Sca-cooks] Pinnacle Peak

Jeff Gedney gedney1 at iconn.net
Tue Mar 28 14:44:49 PST 2006

Hunh...

My awakening was Julie Newmar, I think I saw the F-Troop Episode
she was in, the first time I saw her.
She played a white girl raised by Apaches, named "Yellowbird",
who had a crush on Capt Parmenter.

But it was the Catsuit that got me. Rrrrrrreow!

Bringing this around full circle, Julie's first major role was as Daisy Mae in the stage version of Lil' Abner.

(of course, it was hard to beat the image of Barbara Eden calling you "Master" to get you through your fevered prepubescent
nights...
My friends and I knew that was "hawt"...
we just went sure why...
Of course it wasn't long before we figured that out... )

Capt Elias
Dragonship Haven, East

- The sign on the door reads "fancy hearing cake"