[Sca-cooks] If you only had one cooking pot

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:20:13 PST 2006

I am familiar with this size / type / style of pot as a "Dutch oven" -- even
though the primary resemblance is diameter and relatively short height for
that diameter.

In fact, I saw one offered at a supermarket (or *possibly* WalMart/Target)
within the last year.

On-line, you might also check Sportsman's Guide, L.L. Bean, or something
like a Tractor Supply Company -- perhaps search for "enamelware Dutch oven".
(Sorry, composing this off-line and am not this instant able to verify the
search...)

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com  OR MCBaker216 at cs.com
   Buy my writings!:   http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen