[Sca-cooks] Sweet Home, Alabama

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 13:01:18 PST 2006

On general principles, not a blessed thing.
However, if this is the menu that the autocrat wants me to make for next
Twelfth Night, I got BIG problems with it.
We can probably document the chicken and even rice with milk gravy -
maybe as a variation of blancmange - but everything between the green
beans and the tea is going to have documentation problems.

Selene C.