[Sca-cooks] Sweet Home, Alabama

Lawrence Bayne shonsu_78 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 12:40:38 PST 2006

I am from Oklahoma originally. I had succeeded in
losing my accent until I moved to downtown WinterMist
in Caid. I also hunger for the food of my people but
when I do I just start cooking and soon the whole
house is full. I just hope no one is allergic to
opossum.
BB
YIS
Lothar

s <firedrake at earthlink.net>
> Way-ull, I'm originally from what is now the Barony
of Iron
> Mountain, among
> the people of the Alabamans, in what is now
> Meridies.  I am something
> of an "odd duck" among the congoscenti here in Caid,
> because, among
> my culinary scholarship is an occasional desire for
> the Food Of My
> People.
>
> <grin>
>
> Jared

"Mother is the word for God in the eyes of
children everywhere..."
        - Eric Draven, as played by Brendan Lee
                 in the movie "The Crow"