[Sca-cooks] Sweet Home, Alabama

Judith L. Smith Adams judifer50 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 17:06:51 PST 2006

Portland could spare you a few possum, too... gladly... eagerly...  Live caught or roadkill, your choice...

  Judith, a bit unnerved by the scuttling white ghost and little red glows in the headlights...

Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Lawrence Bayne wrote:

> I am from Oklahoma originally. I had succeeded in
> losing my accent until I moved to downtown WinterMist
> in Caid. I also hunger for the food of my people but
> when I do I just start cooking and soon the whole
> house is full. I just hope no one is allergic to
> opossum.
> BB
> YIS
> Lothar

I thought that Bakersfield was about as Okie as you could
get in California. I thought you would feel right at there...

Huette, who has a opossum living somewhere in her back yard and
would be greatful if you came and got it...