[Sca-cooks] Chickpea fritters

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 08:45:05 PST 2006

Tom Vincent <tom.vincent at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Baked in fur?!?  Socca Hirsuta?
>
>   Duriel

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. But, Tom, cut Ana some slack.
English is not her native language. If i recall
correctly, it's her third or fourth language, and
i think she does a damn fine job. I can't write
as well as she does in my third language, and
probably not as well in my second, either.

In this case, i believe she means "oven".
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita